If a picture can speak a thousand words, this section of our blog will speak volumes as we demonstrate our capabilities in 3d. Active in a range of areas – virtual city models, architectural modelling and modelling of individual products – our showreel is shown below.
Below the showreel, you will find a series of links to other examples of our work in three dimensions – bringing life to the screen, and bringing the screen to life.
Other 3d projects
To view other 3d projects in our portfolio, please click any of the following links.
- WD-40 – as part of the development of a suite of European websites for this internationally famous client, we also developed a range of both individual product animations and a set of web-enabled interactive environments
- East West Rail (EWR) – Virtual Viewing combined our storyboarding, 3d modelling and animation and voice over services to deliver a compelling presentation to stakeholders for this large-scale infrastructure project
- Crest Nicholson - This video shows a compilation of brief clips from a 3d presentation, produced by Virtual Viewing for Crest Nicholson in support of development of a mixed-use (residential, commercial and leisure) site.
- National Counter-Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO) Vulnerability Self-Assessment Tool – Virtual Viewing was commissioned by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office to produce a 3d animated video to support the promotion of the Vulnerability Self-Assessment Tool – a project to assist retailers, city managers and other operators of public spaces to assess and minimise their potential exposure to terrorist attacks.
- E.ON Central Networks SmartGrids – In this example, developed for E.ON Central Networks, Virtual Viewing’s 3d modelling capabilities were used to visualise – in animated form – a low carbon future world, with local power generation and micro-generation supported by ‘smart grids’ that minimise energy to provide affordable and reliable solutions.
- Taylor Wimpey - Taylor Wimpey made use of Virtual Viewing’s 3d modelling capabilities to visualise detailed interior views of properties before they had been finally built. Shown in the development sales office, the video allowed properties to be sold “off-plan ” in a way that floorplans or static 2d images could never support
- Mayrose Properties – videos developed from 3d models can support planning applications in innumerable ways. We worked with Mayrose Properties to develop this 3d animation-derived video, overlaying natural lighting as it would be experienced – at different times of day and in different seasons –to successfully support a right of light appeal
- City of Bratislava – a brief extract of this ongoing project, demonstrating just part of our work in developing a 3d virtual city model of the City of Bratislava, where we are working in partnership with the local authority and a range of developers to create a 3d representation of this rapidly evolving capital city using our Massive Scale Modelling technology
- ISG Wynyard Data Centre – as an integral part of a PowerPoint presentation, we produced a 3d flythrough showing the operation of a pioneering Data Centre where sustaintability was a core project ethos
- The City Centre Art Walk – an animated flythrough of Central Milton Keynes’ wealth of public art
- Di-Axis – an animated flythrough presentation for a proposed major landmark building in Milton Keynes
- CA Traffic – a 3d modelled demonstration of this traffic monitoring technology’s company’s complete product range, and a separate animated video showcasing their groundbreaking Evo8™ Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) camera and Evolution™ managed server solution.